What is Brow Lamination?
Brow Lamination is the hottest new trend in eyebrows and it’s making some serious waves in the beauty industry! This service creates the look of full, fluffy brows in one simple appointment by realigning the directional hair growth & enhancing the brow shape. Think of it as a perm or relaxer for your brows. Helping you place them in the desired direction. This is not microblading but it is an amazing service to add after your healed microblading or before. The results are GORGEOUS and visible right away, providing instant gratification! The lamination effect lasts up to 8 weeks!
Who is an Ideal Candidate?
- Anyone looking to improve the overall look of their brow.
- Clients with Sparse Brows
- Clients who are growing out their brows
- Clients not ready to commit to Permanent Makeup
- Clients with unruly, coarse brows
- Clients with stubborn natural hair growth patterns
Can I get Brow Lamination if I have permanent make-up? (Powder-brows/Microblading)
Yes, but you must wait a minimum of 4-6 weeks after brows have been microbladed or had any permanent makeup before you can get your brows laminated.
Can I get a brow lamination before my PMU procedure?
Yes, but you must wait a minimum of 2 weeks after your Brow Lamination appointment before getting your brows tattooed.
- Do not wet your eyebrows for 24-48 hours
- Avoid touching the brow area at the risk of transferring oils
- Do not apply makeup to the brows for 24 hours post-treatment
- Do not apply Retin A, aha or exfoliate the brow area for 72 hours before or after the treatment
- No self-tanner products should be used on the face for at least 48 hours post-treatment
- Apply Lacquer Brow Balm daily (we suggest before bed)
- Comb the hairs into place each day